It’s the perfect time to promote Foster Farms Turkey Burgers at family diners, bar and grills, C&U, delis, quick-serve and fast casual concepts.
And burgers are a favorite for take-out.
But what do you do to make your turkey burgers the popular alternative to higher-calorie meat burgers?
- Create a signature burger menu or do-it-yourself topping bar with a variety of favorite tailgate flavors. Include regional specialties like Razorback bacon or Packer cheddar.
- Top burgers with blue cheese and hot sauce, and a side of celery sticks for spicy buffalo-style burgers
- A dollop of cheese sauce, chopped onion and sliced jalapenos create a spicy nacho burger.
- Slather with barbecue sauce and onion rings for a BBQ burger worthy of any smokehouse.
- Don’t forget paper goods featuring the hometown team logo to drive more loyalty.
A Niner Nation Burger anyone? Two Foster Farms turkey patties squishing a slice of Packer cheddar in between.