Take a classic barbecue sandwich and switch it up with shredded Foster Farms Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast. Add in a tangy sauce and you have a winner!
Judges loved the homemade coleslaw that topped off this delicious sandwich during the recent Northwest Food Show.
- Nature’s Ridge All Natural, Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast
- ½ c of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 6 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Shred Turkey into thin strips
- Combine the Turkey with Sweet Baby Ray’s sauce
- Assemble Turkey mixture on rolls
- Top with Coleslaw, Pickles and Dill.
- Close top and hold with frill pick
- 1/6 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained pickle relish
- 1/2 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 teaspoons drained prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup finely shredded savoy cabbage
- 1/8 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/8 cup finely chopped scallion greens
COLE SLAW DIRECTIONS
- Whisk mayonnaise, relish, buttermilk, horseradish, mustard, vinegar, and sugar in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add green and savoy cabbages, parsley, and scallion greens and toss to coat. Taste and season again with salt and pepper.
- Do Ahead: Dressing can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and chill.